Here are some suggestions i hope U, guys, will fix or implement in future versions of CentiLeo.
1) Faster speed with many light sources (if it's possible, the difference between 20 and 100 light is noticable)
2) UVW mapping – no effect in Frame Buffer – FIX FIX FIX! Please)
3) Dirt shader!!!
4) Spot base shape selector (not only disc).
5) Bidirectional IES
6) Spherical camera
7) Shaders display in viewport (think it's a huge bug, please fix)
8 ) Resource Collector <=== (operating with a scene with a lot of textures is quite embarassing now)
9) Frame Buffer sees objects hidden in viewport - BUG!
10) Lights are not clipped for near/far clipping - BUG?
11) Multi-texture shader
12) Optimize GUI MultiMat material
14) Disabled lights should be black, not removed at all!
So, here are some desirable thing and big bugs i've found (small ones are not listed). I'll try to update the list in future! Best of luck!
The list of wishes (after using 0.40 and 0.41)
suggestions, opinions and wishes
Users browsing this topic