We integrate with Cinema Node-based GUI for materials and shaders in CentiLeo 0.59 release!
It works for Cinema R21.115 and newer versions.
Maxon Cinema has very cool Nodes engine which we are happy to integrate with! It's a lot more powerfull than Slate editor in Max.
Currently there is no yet converter from old CentiLeo materials to new Node-based.
Note that in these new nodes we have organized materials a bit differently:
1) Emission is moved from CentiLeo Material to a separate own material
2) Displacement is also moved to the root Output Material.
Attention! Must Upgrade to:
- Latest NVIDIA Display Drivers: Game Ready Driver 441.87 or Studio Driver 441.66 (slightly faster).
- Minimum Cinema R21 build is 115
Change Log: cntlc4d 0.592 alpha (2020 May 12) - currently for all R16-R21
- Fixed broken Absorption property
- Fixed bug for lost frames during animation rendering in PV
- Fixed bug with wrong geometry translation when IPR doesn’t account for some deformers (such as Surface Deformer and few others)
- Fixed few bugs which caused some crashes.
Change Log: cntlc4d 0.591 alpha (2020 April 08) - currently for R21 only
[core] Fixed broken Absorption property
[cntlc4d] Fixed bug for lost frames during animation rendering in PV
[cntlc4d] Fixed bug with wrong geometry translation when IPR doesn’t account for some deformers (such as Surface Deformer and few others)
[cntlc4d] Fixed few bugs which caused some crashes.
Change Log: cntlc4d 0.590 alpha (2020 February 24)
[cntlc4d] Native C4D Node-based GUI for CentiLeo shaders and materials! Only for Cinema 4D R21.115+.
Known issues to be solved (temporarily broken features)
- Dirt shader;
- Directional/infinite light source;
- Adaptive noise-based image rendering (where pixels are no longer rendered when specified noise level is reached).
- May not initialize if AMD GPU is in your computer together with NVIDIA GPU.
- Very limited material converter tool (diffuse color + texture of C4D material).
Please, test it on you setup and share your renders!